Blog Background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scripture to Remember

I came across this scripture passage from Philippians the other day. It is something that Judd and I really need to remember.

We are so grateful to have the opportunity to live with my mom and dad while we look for a place of our own in Birmingham. Although, living in a household with 4 other adults has not been easy. This passage is one that we should think of often. We need to stay positive, thus having a positive influence on those around us. I hope the passage below will help you too. :)

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me - put it into practice." Philippians 4:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment