Blog Background

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Electronic Window Shopping

Judd and I are feeling more settled in our new house. We have put away the boxes and housewares. The kitchen is organized. The beds are made. Now it is time for the hard part...waiting and saving to purchase the final touches. We are following the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Plan (trying to anyways...we still haven't attempted the envelope system). Because of this new found financial restraint, we will not buy anything unless we can pay cash for it. We have not used our credit card in over a year. In fact, I cut mine up about 8 months ago and I have not even missed it.

I was in the mood for some shopping today, but clearly couldn't afford it, so I decided to e-window shop. These were some of my finds for our new house.

Horchow-Legacy Home Essex Bedding for our guest room




Lee Furniture or Four Seasons or some other type of slip covered swivel/glider club chair (preferably a pair) for our living room

We are also looking for an extra long front porch swing, an outdoor rectangular shaped dining table, and two outdoor chase lounges. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment