Blog Background

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hug From Taylor Swift


When watching the local news this morning I heard a story about Taylor Swift making a surprise appearance in Auburn, AL. I didn't catch the whole story. I wasn't sure what had made the star decide to make a trip down to the plains.


When I got to work this morning I noticed that my colleague had forwarded me the rest of the story. You can read about it here.


Some Auburn students completed a series of challenges set by Taylor in hopes of getting a hug from her. Her requests were vague. She left it up to the students to decide how to meet the challenges. The video below is from the first challenge. She asked that they help an elderly woman cross the street and to incorporate her favorite number "13" into a task. The students exceeded her expectations. The way the students met these challenges truly embodies the spirit and hearts of Auburn men and women. Taylor was so impressed that she made a surprise appearance and gave a quick show. Judd and I are so proud to be a small part of such a wonderful place.

War Eagle!






1 comment:

  1. reed sent this to me this morning!! i had heard about the story a few weeks ago... so cool!! even taylor loves auburn :) war eagle!!

    ReplyDelete