Blog Background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Parties, Parties, Everywhere


The wedding festivities are in full swing. For those of you just joining us, both my brother and Judd's brother are getting married in May. You can read more about it here. Two weekends ago was Brenna's bridal tea. (I'll do a full post on that soon). Last weekend was Laura's lingerie shower. This weekend is Brenna and Colby's couples shower and Brenna's lingerie shower. Whew.


There's plenty more still to come. When I got home from class last night I found what you see above spread out on our kitchen counter. Judd checked the mail and put out all of the invitations that have come in the last two days for me to see. For a girl who loves pretty papers and cards, getting the mail has become pretty exciting.


We are thrilled to be a part of these special events for our brothers. I'm sure many more posts will follow about all of these gatherings.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Are we going to have fun all over Alabama or what!

    ReplyDelete