Blog Background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sherwin Williams Color Visualizer

The other day I was playing around with some coordinating colors for my mother-in-law's home while on-line. Last time I was there we painted her ceilings white and then painted her dining room, living room, kitchen, and den walls SW 6120 Believable Buff. We also chose SW 7012 Creamy for her kitchen cabinets. I can't wait to paint the kitchen. I know it is going to be a drastic change from what is currently there.

While looking at paint colors, I came across this really great color visualizer from Sherwin Williams. It allows to you choose colors you like and apply them to scenes of a living room, kitchen, etc. I think this is a handy tool. I just thought I would share what I found.

(PS-No the picture above is not an example of the colors used in my mother-in-law's house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment