Blog Background

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you goes a long way


As I have mentioned in other posts, my brother, SSG Bryan Tull, is currently serving in Iraq. I was reading his units blog today and saw this post from a fellow soldier in his unit. You can read the complete post here. I just thought this would be a great time to remind everyone to thank a service member any time you see one. Regardless of your thoughts on the war or politics, our soldiers are devoting their time and lives for our country without hesitation. Some even make the ultimate sacrifice. Just remember...thank you goes a long way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! And I didn't know that Bryan was in Iraq!! So good to see you on here and see pics of him. Tell him hello next time you see him!

    ReplyDelete