Blog Background

Monday, November 23, 2009

It Has Been Ordered


I finally did it. I broke down and ordered my Christmas tree ribbon on-line. I did find some 4" wide burlap ribbon at Seibels in Homewood while Judd and I were shopping on Saturday. It was lovely (similar to the natural one pictured above). It would have worked perfectly except it was $20 a roll. The roll only had 10 yards of ribbon. I figured in order to make a bow and run the ribbon through my tree I would need at least 40 yards. That is $80 worth of ribbon folks. Call me cheap but I just wasn't willing to pay that much for ribbon. After the salesperson told me the price I thought about the 2 1/2" wide ribbon I posted about earlier from Ballard Designs. It was only $10 for 10 yards. I think it will work. I ordered it Saturday. I can't wait for it to get here.

I'm totally in the Christmas spirit. In fact, I can admit I've been listening to the Casting Crowns Peace On Earth album I posted about last year for the past 4 weeks! You can still play it for free if you click here. It is one of the most beautiful Christmas albums I have ever heard. Enjoy!

Ballad Designs bring on my burlap! I'm ready to decorate!


1 comment:

  1. I love it...I have held out starting my Christmas music, but it starts tomorrow. I will listen 24/7 until Epiphany. This is my favorite time of the year. And I am always looking for another album to add to my IPOD. Presently I am sitting in my office listening to Casting Crowns, thank you for the introduction. My favorite album for the last two years had been Wintersong by Sarah McLachlan...you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete